PDA

View Full Version : Re: Krooger Does It Again, LOt"S! ;-)

Marc Phillips
July 13th 03, 03:21 AM
Mr. Middius said:

>Yes, folks & guys, ****-for-Brains has opened another guided tour of
>the tortured maelstrom he calls his "mind". Take a gander at this
>whopper:

>> > How come we only know about *your* suffering, molested, abused and
>> > thoroughly ridiculed family around here?
>
>> It's all fictional, whipped up by some perverts who don't happen to like
>> my audio politics
>

>Arnii, Arnii, Arnii. Your "audio politics" are nothing more than the
>craven pulings of a intellectually stunted head-case.

Agreed. Anyone who thinks that Arny's treatment around here has anything to
with his views on audio should have their heads examined. And Arny's
psychedelic contention that JA is behind it all is the ultimate in delusion.
Quite simply, Arny is a sick, twisted **** who needs to be locked up. The
Internet is full of pathological losers who believe public forums give them
some sort of importance in the world (i.e. McCarty, Morein, McIntyre). Arny
has crossed this line and is clearly unwanted in this forum. The fact that he
refuses to leave should be definitive proof to everyone of how mentally ill he
really is.

Boon

Anon E Mouse
July 14th 03, 03:03 AM
On Sat, 13 Jul 2003, Marc Phillips wrote:

> [...]
>
> Agreed. Anyone who thinks that Arny's treatment around here has anything to
> with his views on audio should have their heads examined. And Arny's
> psychedelic contention that JA is behind it all is the ultimate in delusion.
> Quite simply, Arny is a sick, twisted **** who needs to be locked up. The
> Internet is full of pathological losers who believe public forums give them
> some sort of importance in the world (i.e. McCarty, Morein, McIntyre). [...]

Tu fais pitié quand tu as peur de même, mon ti-pit. Tu n'y peux plus rien de
toute façon maintenant; tu es marqué au fer rouge. Où que tu ailles, quoi que
tu fasses. Toi et pis quelques autres de tes "congénères". Comme ça, si quelque
chose de grave venait à se produire, ben on aurait (tout?) le portrait de l'affaire
et on pourrait prêter assistance aux autorités, hein? En attendant, change de
bobettes, t'as foiré d'dans. Arrividerci...
--
Anon E. Mouse

George M. Middius
July 15th 03, 06:00 PM
Marc Phillips said to McInturd:

> I don't speak French, ****head.

I think Little Froggy Turd is actually using a dialect that's related
to Krooglish. Froglish, anyone?