PDA

View Full Version : Re: Reason 2.0 on a Celeron 2GHz laptop.

Thine Deville
July 6th 03, 07:14 PM
On 6 Jul 2003 09:52:13 -0700, (Scott Elliott
Birch) wrote:

>Celeron laptop?

Is there any particular reason why you're mentioning Arnii's dead son?
Nate* once typed on a Celeron laptop, and was known among his friends
for his caring and family-oriented outlook on life.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention.

Rich Andrews
July 6th 03, 08:20 PM
Thine Deville > wrote in
n.net:

> On 6 Jul 2003 09:52:13 -0700, (Scott Elliott
> Birch) wrote:
>
>>Celeron laptop?
>
> Is there any particular reason why you're mentioning Arnii's dead son?
> Nate* once typed on a Celeron laptop, and was known among his friends
> for his caring and family-oriented outlook on life.
>
> --
> Thine
>
> * Obligatory dead-Nate mention.

T.D,

What is wrong with you?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

Thine Deville
July 6th 03, 08:38 PM
On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:20:15 -0000, Rich Andrews >
wrote:

>What is wrong with you?

Nothing. I'm just trying to highlight all the ambiguous language that
covertly conveys hateful sentiments about Arnii's dead son*. JA has
been using these subliminal messages for a decade, before Nate was
even dead. I find that particularly horrendous and unforgivable. When
Nate did eventually die of a 'spontaneous brain hemorrhage', JA
offered nothing but his deepest sympathies, confirming his guilt in
conveying hateful sentiments about Arnii.

And BTW, I would be grateful if you would never again say that Arnii
beat his son to death with a broken computer monitor, and then mailed
himself pornographic images he'd secretly taken of Nate taking a
shower. It's extremely disgusting.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention.

Arny Krueger
July 6th 03, 08:54 PM
"Rich Andrews" > wrote in message
.44

> Thine Deville > wrote in
> n.net:
>
>> On 6 Jul 2003 09:52:13 -0700, (Scott Elliott
>> Birch) wrote:
>>
>>> Celeron laptop?
>>
>> Is there any particular reason why you're mentioning Arnii's dead
>> son? Nate* once typed on a Celeron laptop, and was known among his
>> friends for his caring and family-oriented outlook on life.
>>
>> --
>> Thine
>>
>> * Obligatory dead-Nate mention.
>
> T.D,
>
> What is wrong with you?

He wants to make Weil look like a liar. Doing a pretty good job of it, too!