PDA

View Full Version : Conrad Johnson Evolution 2000

Hany Aziz
July 3rd 03, 02:28 AM
Any opinions about this amp. It is an early nineties hybrid CJ design.

How would it work driving a difficult speaker load (Thiel CS7)?

Any ideas regarding how it sounds with the Thiels? I listen mostly to
classical (orchestral) and Jazz.

Room is approx 13x21 feet with an adjoing connected dining room making
the whole room L shaped.

Thanks,

Hany.

joeru
January 4th 05, 10:31 PM
I have an evolution 2000 driving a pair of Thiel CS5.1s and they are an excellent combination. Room is 16 X 22, so similar to yours.