PDA

View Full Version : Re: Minimoog oscillator

Greg Sz
August 8th 03, 06:11 PM
Jean Beaudoin wrote:

> I am looking for a oscillator circuit:
> The part number is: SG3821N
>
> Maybe made by Signetics.

SGxxx means Silicon General.
It is the same as CA3046 ecept that it supports higher voltage.

SG3821 40V
CA3046 20V

Yue can also replace it with selected transistors.
I need to check on the schematic if that high voltage is really needed.

Greg
PS. Es-tu a Montreal par hazard ?

Brian Bernardini
August 8th 03, 06:36 PM
In article >, Greg Sz >
wrote:

> Jean Beaudoin wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a oscillator circuit:
> > The part number is: SG3821N
> >
> > Maybe made by Signetics.
>
> SGxxx means Silicon General.
> It is the same as CA3046 ecept that it supports higher voltage.
>
> SG3821 40V
> CA3046 20V
>
> Yue can also replace it with selected transistors.
> I need to check on the schematic if that high voltage is really needed.
>
> Greg
> PS. Es-tu a Montreal par hazard ?

Why do people think a group with "the-tubes" in it is about this subject?

-B

Greg Sz
August 9th 03, 05:38 AM
Brian Bernardini wrote:
[....]
>> Why do people think a group with "the-tubes" in it is about this subject?

Sorry I did just press "reply" to the message sent to many groups and it automatically
sent my reply to all the groups.

Thread originator is the guilty of that crime.

greg