PDA

View Full Version : Tubes and parts in Montreal ?????

WPCDan
August 6th 03, 01:17 AM
Hey Fellow Rats,

I am on business in Montreal Canada for a few weeks.
Does anyone know where there may be tubes for sale or
parts stores to rummage through?

Thanks,
Dan Tucker

H.M.C
August 7th 03, 07:24 AM
"WPCDan" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> Hey Fellow Rats,
>
> I am on business in Montreal Canada for a few weeks.
> Does anyone know where there may be tubes for sale or
> parts stores to rummage through?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan Tucker

Hovesepians are Vampires , both the husband and wife , should they see you
need something they might have ... in spite of the pictures of Jesus they
hung close to the counter ... Garlic won't work. Stay away from them . They
might have a 6V6 pp amplifier by Gromes , and if you are nice with them ,
they will leave it go for 395.00 . I do know of a Place in Longueuil , on
the south shore . If the widow is still alive . I buy my tubes from a small
shop in Paris and other places in Europe , they cost a bit more but they are
not used NIB NOS tubes .

Have a good stay in Montreal , a great number us speak french but in spite
of that should not bee seen as Enemy...

Syl
August 7th 03, 08:37 PM
H.M.C a écrit dans le message

> Hovesepians are Vampires

That's good to know. Didn't know much about them except they exist.

Syl