PDA

View Full Version : -Ultimate Audio Reviews Online-

Steven R. Rochlin
August 5th 03, 05:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

Enjoy the Music.com has released the August edition of both their Review
Magazine and the highly anticipated inaugural issue of Ultimate Audio! This
brings one of the most respected publications from legacy print media to the
worldwide Internet. Ultimate Audio earned a strong following with
longstanding and well-respected journalist Myles B. Astor at the helm. While
a print version has not been available for a few years, we at Enjoy the
Music.com are proud to bring back this great magazine, and also Myles B
Astor, into our cast of characters. Articles within the August 2003 edition
of Ultimate Audio include:

« The Dodson DA-218 DAC

« Emotive Audio Caeli-LE Single-Ended Amplifier

« Focal.JMlab Grande Utopia Be Loudspeaker

« Shakti Hallograph Soundfield Optimizer

« Revisiting The Loth-X's Silbatone C-102 Pre-Amplifier

See the inaugural issue of Ultimate Audio at
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/ultimateaudio/

We have also released the August edition of the Enjoy the Music.com Review
Magazine that offers various equipment and music reviews plus an editorial
by Steven R. Rochlin. August 2003 also heralds the start of the Review
Magazine's fifth year in publication while the Enjoy the Music.com website
has been online for well over eight years.

See the Enjoy the Music.com Review magazine at
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/ .

NOTE: We still have a few introductory-priced advertising spaces available,
please e-mail us for details. These spaces are for new advertisers who want
to take advantage of reaching their targeted audience on a grand scale. As
you well know, the Internet reaches many more people than any print-based
publication. As always, in the end what REALLY matters is that YOU...

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Ultimate Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
Audiophile Audition, The Audiophile Voice...
....and MUCH more!