PDA

View Full Version : St. Petersburg (Russia) & tubes.... hints?

Kamox
August 5th 03, 03:19 PM
Hello,
I'll go to St. Petersburg for one week. I'd like to search for tubes
at a resonable cost. Do you know of any shop, place (yes, there's
Svetlana's plant, but I don't know if they sell directly to the
public) or else?

Thanks a lot,

Kamox.

Gregg
August 6th 03, 12:35 AM
KW?

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*

Oskari Heinonen
August 6th 03, 11:27 PM
Kamox wrote:

> I'll go to St. Petersburg for one week. I'd like to search for tubes
> at a resonable cost. Do you know of any shop, place (yes, there's
> Svetlana's plant, but I don't know if they sell directly to the
> public) or else?

Some time ago I wrote:

I would check this out: Radiorynok Yunona, a market of what-not;
at Avtovo, metro Avtovo; supposedly most active on Saturdays.

The address is 40 Marshal Kazakov Street. See the map at the
following address.

http://mirkart.ru/spb/spb.cgi?X=101589&Y=92608&Z=7&L_Metro=ON&L_Rinok=ON

Has any RAT actually been there?

--
Oskari Heinonen * University of Helsinki * Department of Computer Science
* http://www.cs.Helsinki.FI/Oskari.Heinonen/

Oskari Heinonen
August 7th 03, 11:11 PM
Andy Evans wrote:

> http://www.kolumbus.fi/flait/techzotic/

St. Petersburg (and Vantaa, Finland).

> http://www.vinnitsa.com/transweb/ ZAO tube factory, Ukraine

Not exactly nextdoors.

> alexander Pugachev at Golden Midle is a good idea. I have the following
> references - maybe not in St Petes. Remember the Gauguins in the
> Hermitage, and have a gape at Tzarskoye Tselo
>
> http://el-tubes.webzone.ru/price/pr_high_end.htm
> http://el-tubes.euro.ru/price/pr_high_end.htm Tube suppliers, Russia

Moscow area code and P.O. Box.

> http://www.vectorelec1.narod.ru/ Tube suppliers, Russia