PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Radio

Jimmy
August 3rd 03, 05:27 PM
Any one familiar with this amp. It is a Ultra-linear Williamson type circuit
using 6SN7s and 807s I picked up a pair of them at a estate sell along with
what looks like preamps/mixers that go with them. All connects with a wiring
harness that uses Canon plugs. Circuit diagram is EXACTLY like the one
illustrated in the 15th edition of the RADIO HANDBOOK. Also in one corner
ther is a white, maybe pink noise generator. Made by New Jersey Phonograph.
Every thing looks like origional parts and it works. DEAL contained 2 single
channel PA amps 4 mixer/preamps and 2 power supplies for the mixers. Power
supplies seem to be modified versions of the ones used on the pa, just some
vr circuitry added.Got it all for $20. HEHE. I just wanted it at first for
the power transformers. Didnt know about the PA amps til after I paid. The
thing looks lke t could have been military, everthing laced and
varnished.Chassis mount to a rack with Zeus fasteners The guy I got it from
said he thought it was part of some kind of training simulator.