PDA

View Full Version : tandberg tube location?

Super Grover
August 2nd 03, 02:03 PM
Hello all,

I'm in need of help...

I have a Tandberg 64x reel to reel that was my Dad's....

Unfortunately, it doesn't have tubes installed.

Now, I know it uses a combination of 12ax7/12au7/12at7 tubes,
but I do not know which tube location is for which tube.

The manual does not display the proper location of the tubes, just the types
needed.

Thank you very much!!

Matt Rotunda

Mikkel C. Simonsen
August 2nd 03, 03:42 PM
Super Grover wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm in need of help...
>
> I have a Tandberg 64x reel to reel that was my Dad's....
>
> Unfortunately, it doesn't have tubes installed.
>
> Now, I know it uses a combination of 12ax7/12au7/12at7 tubes,
> but I do not know which tube location is for which tube.
>
> The manual does not display the proper location of the tubes, just the types
> needed.

I have the service manuals for both the 64 and 64X, but unfortunately
the 64X manual seems to be hiding currently... The 64 uses 2 ECC81, 3
ECC82 and 4 ECC83 tubes - is that the same tube count as yours? If it is
I could send you scans of the part layout drawings and schematics.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen