PDA

View Full Version : Re: A good use for solid state

t.hoehler
August 2nd 03, 01:25 PM
"Mike Diack" > wrote in message
> Now you couldn't do this with toobs....
> http://homepages.kcbbs.gen.nz/moby/tiles.jpg

I'd say that's a *step* in the right direction.
Regards,
Tom

Ross Matheson
August 2nd 03, 01:33 PM
: Now you couldn't do this with toobs....
: http://homepages.kcbbs.gen.nz/moby/tiles.jpg
: M

Well, unless you buried them in a really deep transparent substrate!:-)
You could put SS in a shallower one ... glass? resin would mark ...
But hey! novel idea:=))
Just watch those stilletto heels, though!
We don't want no beryllium oxide dust (or broken quartz windows:) crush.
(Or tripping ... now, what if it were functional too, and had pushbuttons?:)

Gregg
August 3rd 03, 12:40 AM
I had about 300 of those cards from various 70's computers. Which I'd
thought of that useage before I called the 1-800-got-junk man.

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*