PDA

View Full Version : Re: Manual for solartron?

Ross Matheson
August 2nd 03, 11:39 AM
"Tonni" > wrote, way back
in >,
on Sun, 20 Apr 2003 22:25:34 +0200,

: Hi RAT's!
:
: Should any of you have information about where to find schematics/manual,
: for the Solartron CX1444 timebase. - Used in the CD1400 Scope
:
: Best regards
: Tonni

I found some info on the scope, and pics, here, since:- seen these?
http://www.thevalvepage.com/testeq/solatron/cd1400/cd1400.htm

The 1444 is "based on CX1443 but added 0-100mS trigger delay and TV synch
seperator." Like me though, he only has the CD1400, CX1441 and CX1443 data.
At least the 1443 might help.
Ross
<nz not zn>

[Mine is missing the handle, and has a concentric circle polar scale
transparency. I need to make a new scale:+ I also had to undo a DC offset
mod on one of the channels, and replace some drifted R in one focus chain.]
[Plus I still need to buy probes. It's all been in abeyance awhile ... ]