PDA

View Full Version : Copland 301 Mk2

Fred Nachbaur
August 1st 03, 02:27 AM
Mikkel C. Simonsen wrote:
> Stephen Judge wrote:
>
>>Can anyone tell me if this pre-amp has remote control ?
>

> It doesn't - but there's plenty of space for adding your own...
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mikkel C. Simonsen

.... and since Mikkel is too humble to promote his own product, let me
say it: He has a remote control receiver kit at very reasonable cost,
which can be configured for quite a range of options.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects, Vacuum Tubes & other stuff: |
| http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Mikkel C. Simonsen
August 1st 03, 03:02 AM
Stephen Judge wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if this pre-amp has remote control ?

It doesn't - but there's plenty of space for adding your own...

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Stephen Judge
August 1st 03, 07:36 AM
Can anyone tell me if this pre-amp has remote control ?
Thanks

Mikkel C. Simonsen
August 1st 03, 08:31 PM
Fred Nachbaur wrote:

> Mikkel C. Simonsen wrote:
> > Stephen Judge wrote:
> >
> >>Can anyone tell me if this pre-amp has remote control ?
> >

> > It doesn't - but there's plenty of space for adding your own...
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Mikkel C. Simonsen
>
> ... and since Mikkel is too humble to promote his own product, let me
> say it: He has a remote control receiver kit at very reasonable cost,
> which can be configured for quite a range of options.

I don't need to do any promotion - my Canadian PR division handles it
for me ;-)

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen