PDA

View Full Version : Mcintosh MX110 problem?

Jeff S 386 Fla
July 31st 03, 10:23 PM
Hello,
I have an absolutly mint Mcintosh MX110...everything works great except
this....the MPX STEREO light stays on,I did check and noticed that its
receiving a stereo signal on FM,the light being on doesn't really bother me
much but I thought I'd check and see if anyone else had this problem or knew
the fix

Thanks

Terry
August 1st 03, 07:13 AM
Depending on the series of 110 you have, will most likely have an MPX
lamp adjust pot, tune to a dead spot on the band and adjust till the
lamp just flickers, then check on station, should come on full with no
flicker on any station that does not have a lot of multipath.

Terry

www.mcintoshaudio.com