PDA

View Full Version : FS: Altec 755C full-range drivers

Myanchick2
July 30th 03, 05:21 PM
FS: Altec 755C 8" full-range drivers with consecutive serial numbers, excellent
condition with the exception of some surround coating that has oozed over the
cone of one speaker, which is common with the 755C. The frames ,magnets and
decals look like new. Both speakers work great and have DC voice coil
resistances of 6.8 and 7.3 ohms.These are similar to the much more expensive
755A. $275 for pair plus shipping , email if interested,
Thanks, Mike
for pictures go to:
http://www.geocities.com/l65jubal/755C-1.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/l65jubal/755C-2.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/l65jubal/755C-3.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/l65jubal/755C-4.JPG

Ronald
July 30th 03, 05:42 PM
Even for $50 I wouldn't buy such disimilar speakers .....

"Myanchick2" > schreef in bericht