PDA

View Full Version : Looking for data on transformer "UTC Z-5444 NAI 117-2.000-19"

Robert Casey
July 28th 03, 11:36 PM
I visited the page

http://208.190.133.201/

but didn't find this particular unit there, on the UTC catalogs.
It has 7 connections, and is a sealed metal square can unit.
I have a pair of them, and maybe I can build a headphone amp
if they are at all reasonable for this. TIA

Jimmy
August 3rd 03, 05:32 PM
Last time I needed info like this I checked on the boatanchor ng. Guys over
there have a lot of old catalogs