PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - tube bases

Matt Nolan
July 19th 03, 11:52 PM
Hi there,

I'm looking for a pair of valve / tube bases, preferably ceramic. 8
pins in a 5 and 3 grouping. Known as F8, Y8A, G8A or "Stahl 8" (for
valves such as EF11, EF12, etc.). Pictures can be seen at
http://home.wxs.nl/~frank.philipse/frank/bases/006_Y8A.gif and
http://home.wxs.nl/~frank.philipse/frank/bases/bab_g8a.gif

Please let me know if you have any for sale or have leads on where to
get hold of these. I'm in the UK.

Thanks and regards,
Matt Nolan.

Ronald
July 20th 03, 12:04 AM
http://www.germantubes.com/

"Matt Nolan" > schreef in bericht
om...
> Hi there,
>
> I'm looking for a pair of valve / tube bases, preferably ceramic. 8
> pins in a 5 and 3 grouping. Known as F8, Y8A, G8A or "Stahl 8" (for
> valves such as EF11, EF12, etc.). Pictures can be seen at
> http://home.wxs.nl/~frank.philipse/frank/bases/006_Y8A.gif and
> http://home.wxs.nl/~frank.philipse/frank/bases/bab_g8a.gif
>
> Please let me know if you have any for sale or have leads on where to
> get hold of these. I'm in the UK.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Matt Nolan.

Ronald
July 20th 03, 01:16 AM
It was the first place I looked , but couldn't find them there ....
Maybe I looked with my nose ;-)

"Fred Nachbaur" > schreef in bericht
.. .

> Matt Nolan wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I'm looking for a pair of valve / tube bases, preferably ceramic. 8
> > pins in a 5 and 3 grouping. Known as F8, Y8A, G8A or "Stahl 8" (for
> > valves such as EF11, EF12, etc.). Pictures can be seen at
> > http://home.wxs.nl/~frank.philipse/frank/bases/006_Y8A.gif and
> > http://home.wxs.nl/~frank.philipse/frank/bases/bab_g8a.gif
> >
> > Please let me know if you have any for sale or have leads on where to
> > get hold of these. I'm in the UK.
> >
> > Thanks and regards,
> > Matt Nolan.
>
> I'd suggest contacting Arnold, I'd be surprised if he didn't have them.
>
> http://www.demostenes.no/2.0/
>
> Cheers,
> Fred
>
> --
> +--------------------------------------------+
> | Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
> | Projects, Vacuum Tubes & other stuff: |
> | http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk |
> +--------------------------------------------+

Luis Pla Revuelta
July 20th 03, 07:25 AM
Try:
http://www.helmutsinger.de

Sometimes they stock strange surplus sockets.

Regards

Matt Nolan wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm looking for a pair of valve / tube bases, preferably ceramic. 8
> pins in a 5 and 3 grouping. Known as F8, Y8A, G8A or "Stahl 8" (for
> valves such as EF11, EF12, etc.). Pictures can be seen at
> http://home.wxs.nl/~frank.philipse/frank/bases/006_Y8A.gif and
> http://home.wxs.nl/~frank.philipse/frank/bases/bab_g8a.gif
>
> Please let me know if you have any for sale or have leads on where to
> get hold of these. I'm in the UK.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Matt Nolan.

Matt Nolan
July 20th 03, 12:42 PM
"Ronald" > wrote in message >...
> http://www.germantubes.com/

Thanks guys.

They have the sockets at germantubes.com - though they've just broken
up for a month's holiday (just missed it by a day!)

Cheers,
Matt.