PDA

View Full Version : FS: CBS-Hytron 5692 pairs

Joe Mendez
July 18th 03, 09:35 PM
Two very strong testing and clean pairs available. One pair in military
boxes with date packed dates of 9/58 & 11/58. The other pair in plain
white boxes. If you're into full, rich midrange, you'll love this 6SN7
variant. $65/pair.

Joe

Ronald
July 19th 03, 11:23 AM
Nice try , but I'm a DIY guy , so I think I can do better for less with
other tubes .
It's also more fun to use tubes no one else uses .......
I also like my N.U. black glass 6SN7GT's I bought years ago for about $2,-
each ,
so I think I don't realy need you 5692's .
But they realy might be a nice upgrade for some gear that uses 6SN7's !!

Good luck selling them ......

Ronald .