PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dynaco Mark II

TUBELOVER
July 18th 03, 08:51 PM
I have one excellent tube mono mark II amp complete with all tubes top and
bottom covers. Partial restoration work performed. no change to original
circuitry
some new caps and resistors. refinished chassis.

$250.00 plus shipping

email
rg

Rich Andrews
July 19th 03, 08:50 AM
(TUBELOVER) wrote in news:20030718155133.04816.00000132@mb-
m26.aol.com:

> I have one excellent tube mono mark II amp complete with all tubes top and
> bottom covers. Partial restoration work performed. no change to original
> circuitry
> some new caps and resistors. refinished chassis.
>
> $250.00 plus shipping
>
> email
> rg

And to think I was going to let the one one I have go for less than a c note
a year ago....

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

Bill T
July 25th 03, 12:28 AM
He can ask for anything. I bought one for about $125 about a year and a half
ago.

> > $250.00 plus shipping
> >
> > email
> > rg
> >

> And to think I was going to let the one one I have go for less than a c
note
> a year ago....

> --
> "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
> magic."
>
> Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

TUBELOVER
July 25th 03, 07:24 AM
i am asking $250.00 because the amp has been put into tip top condition.
voltages are correct, bias is correct , it doesn't need a new can capacitor,
the chassis has been nicely painted , the cage has been nicely painted, the
tubes are good . you get what you pay for in this world.
rg