PDA

View Full Version : Re: FS: 45st, 2A3, sweeps, etc.

doctorjohn
July 18th 03, 05:40 AM
Mark, any chance for broken springs in grammophones?

Mark Oppat wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> some of you know me from rec.antiquesradio+phono. I restore radios and
> some phonos mostly for the general public in the Detroit area. Been at it
> for 30 years of my 46.
>
> I sell tubes, capacitors, misc mail order, and specialize in replacement vol
> and tone controls for radios, early audio and stereo equipt.
> I can make up some of the rare stacked controls or concentric types used in
> gear up to about 1970.
>
> Well, having returned from the great MARC "Extravaganza" in Lansing, I am
> looking at my tube stock... and, I have a lot of
> 45ST's here... and some 2A3, and ... LOTS of sweep types. In fact, I have
> a good overall stock.
>
> Send your wants!
> Mark Oppat
> Antique Audio
> Plymouth, MI near Detroit.

Mark Oppat
July 20th 03, 06:09 AM
Sorry, no crank phono parts here... I just do the electric radios and
phonos. I have been doing more and more 60's consoles for the local
folks... they want those changers to work!!!!

Mark