PDA

View Full Version : FS Siemen Rohre Tubes

JDOE
July 13th 03, 05:16 AM
Hello,
I have 3 pair of Siemen Rohre tubes. They were purchased about 6 months ago
and have seen little use. They were used in an Audio Research LS-15 and
sounded fantastic! Huge soundstage, great detail, and velvet highs. I am
asking $75.00 a pair or you can purchase all three pair for $200. Thanks for
looking.

proletariat
July 15th 03, 11:04 PM
"JDOE" > wrote in message
> Hello,
> I have 3 pair of Siemen Rohre tubes. They were purchased about 6 months
ago
> and have seen little use. They were used in an Audio Research LS-15 and
> sounded fantastic! Huge soundstage, great detail, and velvet highs. I am
> asking $75.00 a pair or you can purchase all three pair for $200. Thanks
for
> looking.

that is real nice and all, but you really need to tell us WHICH TUBES to
which you refer!