PDA

View Full Version : Supreme 599 Tester

Kim Johan Andersson
July 11th 03, 04:47 PM
I just bought a Supreme 599 tester, intent on carving it up for a
computerized tracer project.
Now, the tester looks to be in better shape than expected, so I was
thinking of repairing it instead.
I can get a deflection on the meter, but it doesn't seem to be measuring
the current through the tube (there is deflection without the topcap
connected on a 807...)
So I guess what I need to know is how to actually operate the thing, so
I can figure out what is wrong 8)
The battery seems to be okay, but I can't figure out how to adjust the
line pot, and the meaning of the s/n switch is a bit mysterious. The
meter is oscilating fast with low delection on one setting, and seems to
be measuring current on the other (deflection seemingly following
warm-up), but it is deflecting without the topcap connected...

Any advice?

Regards,
Kimjand