PDA

View Full Version : Monster Cable = everything you hate about big business?

Todd H.
January 11th 05, 06:38 PM
After reading this, I'm thinking of adding "litigious sonsabitches" to
the phrases "overpriced" and "price fixing" to the phrases I ponder
when I see Monster getting their fingers into every place you can put
a friggin cable.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~33~2611825,00.html

Thoughts? Is there another side to this story?

For the purpose of this discussion, we'll set aside whether or not
their company was founded on snakeoil-like products.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

binary
January 12th 05, 02:04 PM
Thanks for sharing this. I will stay away from Monster products for sure.