PDA

View Full Version : Re: JBL XPL-200 Speakers

JP
July 11th 03, 01:32 PM
Man! You've got good tastes. These speakers don't have the recognition they
deserve. I do happen to have a pair of them (serial 13575 and 13982 but not
A models) and have been considering selling them for a while. According to
JBL owner's manual, my room is too small. Also, I am in the process of
bi-amping them as soon as I receive my new amp.
But I am in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, so shipping cost would probably
be prohibitive.

JP

"mark" > wrote in message
> Wanting to buy a pair of JBL XPL-200 or JBL XPL-200(A) speakers in
> excellent-mint condition (no tears/rips in drivers or scratches on the
> unit/cover) and in it's original state, no modifications. Would prefer to
> buy the A series release.
>
> Please e-mail photos of your XPL-200 speakers if you have a pair to sell.

mark
July 11th 03, 05:33 PM
JP,

How much do you want for them and what condition are they in? E-mail me
photos of the speakers if you can do so.

Cheers
Mark

"JP" > wrote in message
> Man! You've got good tastes. These speakers don't have the recognition
they
> deserve. I do happen to have a pair of them (serial 13575 and 13982 but
not
> A models) and have been considering selling them for a while. According
> JBL owner's manual, my room is too small. Also, I am in the process of
> bi-amping them as soon as I receive my new amp.
> But I am in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, so shipping cost would
probably
> be prohibitive.
>
> JP
>

> "mark" > wrote in message
> > Wanting to buy a pair of JBL XPL-200 or JBL XPL-200(A) speakers in
> > excellent-mint condition (no tears/rips in drivers or scratches on the
> > unit/cover) and in it's original state, no modifications. Would prefer
> > buy the A series release.
> >
> > Please e-mail photos of your XPL-200 speakers if you have a pair to
sell.

JP
July 12th 03, 01:33 AM
Mark

They are in excellent condition, except for a few hardly noticeable minor
scratches.
How much? I don't know their value. You'd have to make me an offer I can't
refuse to convince me to sell them.
I will send you photos soon if you want. I don't have a digital camera so
I'll have to shoot them with my SLR and have them developped.
Thanks for your patience.

Regards

JP

"mark" > wrote in message
u...
> JP,
>
> How much do you want for them and what condition are they in? E-mail me
> photos of the speakers if you can do so.
>
> Cheers
> Mark
>
> "JP" > wrote in message
> > Man! You've got good tastes. These speakers don't have the recognition
> they
> > deserve. I do happen to have a pair of them (serial 13575 and 13982 but
> not
> > A models) and have been considering selling them for a while. According
> > JBL owner's manual, my room is too small. Also, I am in the process of
> > bi-amping them as soon as I receive my new amp.
> > But I am in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, so shipping cost would
> probably
> > be prohibitive.
> >
> > JP
> >

> > "mark" > wrote in message
> > > Wanting to buy a pair of JBL XPL-200 or JBL XPL-200(A) speakers in
> > > excellent-mint condition (no tears/rips in drivers or scratches on the
> > > unit/cover) and in it's original state, no modifications. Would
prefer
> > > buy the A series release.
> > >
> > > Please e-mail photos of your XPL-200 speakers if you have a pair to
> sell.

mark
July 12th 03, 10:56 AM
JP,

Send me your e-mail address so we can discuss this further.

Photos would be good.

A cost idead of how muc hto send them to PErth would be advantageous.

Cheers

"JP" > wrote in message
> Mark
>
> They are in excellent condition, except for a few hardly noticeable minor
> scratches.
> How much? I don't know their value. You'd have to make me an offer I can't
> refuse to convince me to sell them.
> I will send you photos soon if you want. I don't have a digital camera so
> I'll have to shoot them with my SLR and have them developped.
> Thanks for your patience.
>
> Regards
>
> JP
>
> "mark" > wrote in message
> u...
> > JP,
> >
> > How much do you want for them and what condition are they in? E-mail me
> > photos of the speakers if you can do so.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Mark
> >
> > "JP" > wrote in message
> > > Man! You've got good tastes. These speakers don't have the recognition
> > they
> > > deserve. I do happen to have a pair of them (serial 13575 and 13982
but
> > not
> > > A models) and have been considering selling them for a while.
According
> > > JBL owner's manual, my room is too small. Also, I am in the process of
> > > bi-amping them as soon as I receive my new amp.
> > > But I am in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, so shipping cost would
> > probably
> > > be prohibitive.
> > >
> > > JP

> prefer

> > sell.

JP
July 12th 03, 05:48 PM

> Send me your e-mail address so we can discuss this further.

sure, here it is:
j p p e r e t t i "AT" h o t m a i l

JP