PDA

View Full Version : internet sales

cocokahler
October 2nd 03, 06:58 AM
i've bought from numerious internet stores & had many problems with
returns & defective products. i've tried to return & or exchange them.
it has been one big mess until i found a new internet store called
peezo.com. they have been great.

Dave Bugg
October 2nd 03, 08:45 AM
cocokahler wrote:
> i've bought from numerious internet stores & had many problems with
> returns & defective products....

Translation: I'm a dickless spammer.

October 3rd 03, 08:45 PM
Been in business almost a full two and a half months. Posted by
, but interestingly enough from a AT&T I.P. I thought
comcast.net was their own backbone...

Registration Service Provided By: Bishmore Holdings Ltd.
Contact:
Visit: http://www.bishmore.com

Domain name: PEEZO.COM

Registrant Contact:
Peezo.com
Jeran Boutell )
231-767-3301
FAX: 231-767-2659
PO Box 0211
Muskegon, MI 49443
US

Administrative Contact:
Peezo.com
Jeran Boutell )
231-767-3301
FAX: 231-767-2659
PO Box 0211
Muskegon, MI 49443
US

Billing Contact:
Peezo.com
Jeran Boutell )
231-767-3301
FAX: 231-767-2659
PO Box 0211
Muskegon, MI 49443
US

Technical Contact:
Peezo.com
Jeran Boutell )
231-767-3301
FAX: 231-767-2659
PO Box 0211
Muskegon, MI 49443
US

Note: To help prevent malicious domain hijacking and domain
transfer errors, the registrar has protected the registrant
of this domain name registrant by locking it. Any attempted
transfers will be denied at the registry until the registrant
requests otherwise. The registrant for the name may unlock
the name at any time at the current registrar in order for
a transfer initiation to succeed

Name servers:
NS1.ABAC.COM
NS2.ABAC.COM