PDA

View Full Version : Spendor SA1

sonaria
July 6th 03, 11:41 AM
Hello !
I've just bought vintage / bargain Spendor SA1 loudspeakers...
they look OK but... the high frequencies speakers seem to be dead ! Is
there any chance to get them repaired / replaced somehow /
somewhere... may I do it myself ? Any ideas / suggestions will be more
than welcome...

Yours

Tomasz

PhilF
July 6th 03, 05:01 PM
First stop: http://www.spendoraudio.com/ to identify the driver... they may
be able to suggest compatible current drivers.
Good luck
Phil

m...