PDA

View Full Version : **FOR SALE**Apple - iPod

ShureShotPhoto
September 29th 03, 08:12 PM
**FOR SALE**Apple - iPod

First off,I was downtown, getting tickets for WWF Smackdown, and a guy comes up
to me trying to sell stuff. He then pulls out 4 BRAND NEW i-Pods, still in
box, shrink wrapped and everything. I'm sure he didn't know what they were, so
I asked how much for the all 4, and he quickly said (a price under $100 bucks)

Of course I took advantage of this deal, and bought all 4.

What I have for sell is (2) Apple - iPods which brag being lighter than
2 CDs, can hold up to 10,000 songs, and downloads music at "blazing" speeds.
The units I have are 20 gb models, and are functionable with Mac & Windows
Users.

If you're interested in this deal, contact me @

I'm not looking to "get rich" for I've already WON, by taking advantage of the
deal when it came to me, I have one for myself, as well does my girlfriend.

I have 2 left, and looking to sell at a VERY good price.
thanks in advance,

L.G.
shureshot