PDA

View Full Version : WINMX, NEED HELP BAD :)

misti46
September 18th 03, 01:39 AM
I have downloaded winmx and finding the song isn't hard, but why am I
having problems burning to a cd with my cd writer? I keep getting
messages that say "wrong format". When I looked up what that means it
is a low grade song.

Is all of Winmx's songs that bad?

Also, doesn't Winmx have albums you can download and burn?

Mal Franks
September 19th 03, 12:24 PM
On 17 Sep 2003 17:39:53 -0700 Thorin sat down and started singing about
gold. Gandalf entered. Gandalf said "Hurry up". After being threatened
with a cloven skull from one well placed blow, misti46 said:

> I have downloaded winmx and finding the song isn't hard, but why am I
> having problems burning to a cd with my cd writer? I keep getting
> messages that say "wrong format". When I looked up what that means it
> is a low grade song.
>
> Is all of Winmx's songs that bad?
>
> Also, doesn't Winmx have albums you can download and burn?

WinMX has nothing to do with the quality of the files you download with
it.

Are you trying to burn them as a disc of MP3s or as an Audio CD

If the latter, your burning software may require the MP3s to be converted
to 16-bit 44.1KHz WAV files.

--
Mal Franks
]