PDA

View Full Version : What group might I post this question to? Or, can you help here?

Bob Boudewyns
September 15th 03, 01:54 PM
I live in an area distant the from the radio broadcasts I enjoy listening
to.
However, I can get much of it off the internet. Is there a way to capture
internet radio broadcasts on MP3 players, or in some other way, so that I
can play radio broadcasts away from the computer?

What kind of hardware or programming would I need? I'm operating a WinXP pro
system.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Bob Boudewyns

Gary A. Edelstein
September 15th 03, 05:56 PM
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:54:43 -0500, "Bob Boudewyns"
> wrote:

>I live in an area distant the from the radio broadcasts I enjoy listening
>to.
>However, I can get much of it off the internet. Is there a way to capture
>internet radio broadcasts on MP3 players, or in some other way, so that I
>can play radio broadcasts away from the computer?
>
>What kind of hardware or programming would I need? I'm operating a WinXP pro
>system.

You could start here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=capture+streaming+audio+freeware+mp3&sa=N&tab=wg

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=capture+streaming+audio+freeware+mp3&btnG=Google+Search

Gary E

|Gary A. Edelstein
(remove NO SPAM and .invalid to reply)
|"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Walt Kelly's Pogo