PDA

View Full Version : How can I capture Internet radio broadcasts on MP3?

Bob Boudewyns
September 15th 03, 02:18 AM
I live in an area distant the from radio broadcasts I enjoy listening to.
However, I can get much of it off the internet. Is there a way to capture
internet radio broadcasts on MP3 players, or in some other way, so that I
can play radio broadcasts away from the computer?

Any suggestions appreciated!

Bob Boudewyns

kgs
October 23rd 03, 01:11 AM
can do w/ mp3 walkman e.g Samsung YEPP

"Bob Boudewyns" > wrote in message
> I live in an area distant the from radio broadcasts I enjoy listening to.
> However, I can get much of it off the internet. Is there a way to capture
> internet radio broadcasts on MP3 players, or in some other way, so that I
> can play radio broadcasts away from the computer?
>
> Any suggestions appreciated!
>
> Bob Boudewyns

MediaGuru
January 10th 08, 08:49 PM
I live in an area distant the from radio broadcasts I enjoy listening to.
However, I can get much of it off the internet. Is there a way to capture
internet radio broadcasts on MP3 players, or in some other way, so that I
can play radio broadcasts away from the computer?

Any suggestions appreciated!

Bob Boudewyns

Hi Bob

Wow, I don't know if you could have asked a more perfect question! LOL
Actually, I am putting together a website/forum covering this very topic and i'd be happy to help you find the right program for this.

If you want to check out a link to my forums audio section, it's here

http://record-online-media.com/Record-Internet-Radio.asp

Basically, your BEST bet is going to be Replay A/V by Applian. It lets you record pretty much ANY audio AND video formats, AND convert them to mp3 or what-ever other format you like. You'll be able to download pretty much ANY Radio show online, and even search a Media Guide online for shows you didn't know about!

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you need help finding any other software. :-) I hope this helps.

Media Guru
www.record-online-media.com