PDA

View Full Version : Schematic for Alpine 3525 ?

Atrocimator
September 11th 03, 09:32 PM
Hello,
Please, if there is anybody that have a schematic diagram
for the Alpine 3525 car amplifier, send me a message to
.
This will help me to debug my amplifier...

Thanks in advance!

A.

Todd H.
September 11th 03, 11:38 PM
(Atrocimator) writes:

> Hello,
> Please, if there is anybody that have a schematic diagram
> for the Alpine 3525 car amplifier, send me a message to
> .
> This will help me to debug my amplifier...

The last service manual I bought for an Alpine receiver was
wonderful. Full color, complete schematics, test point voltages and
all. And it wasn't that expensive. Contact Alpine.

--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H
\ / | http://www.toddh.net/

javak
January 22nd 08, 08:08 PM
I need it too
if someone can help me with Alpine 3525 Manuals ple