PDA

View Full Version : Headphones recommendations..

Triple X
September 10th 03, 05:35 PM
Hi guys!
Ok, i wanna buy headphones that must have following qualities:

1. I'm planning to use it to the way to school and back, so for walking, and
when i driving, it's full of peoples, so i don't want to hear them, niether
i want that they hear what i'm listening, but if i cant hear them and they
can hear me little, i suppose that would be ok too.
So, i suppose closed, right? (I am newbie at that field,so...)

2. They must be comfortable! So, just comfortable, that i forget about them
when they on me...

3.Design most be good, something like AKG K 101, they are great..
(http://www2.akg.com/products/powerslave,mynodeid,186,id,729,pid,729,_langua
ge,EN.html)

4. Max. price is 100$.

So, please recommend if you have any experience...

TNX!!

Triple X
September 10th 03, 07:04 PM
When i'm travelling in tram, that's right expression...
Sorry on my bad english...

Roger Wright
September 14th 03, 03:36 AM
I love my Sennheiser HD 497 headphones. I recently purchased a pair to replace my 15 year-old AKG 240M's. The 497's are more efficient and warmer on the low end, but have very good highs as well. And they're more comfortable than many on-the-ear type headphones. They're available online for about $60 US.

Not sure where you're located, but here's a link:
http://reviews.cnet.com/Sennheiser_HD_497/4505-6468_7-20145920.html