PDA

View Full Version : Schematic/Service Manual Needed: Harmon Kardon 330A Receiver

August 13th 03, 06:19 AM
Does anyone have the service manual or schematics for the Harmon Kardon
330A Receiver? Glad to pay any copying fees and postage.

Also, does anyone know what the monofilament line attached to a spring
on one end, and disappearing into the front panel, coming out on the
other side. I imagine that it allows the the dial pointer to "float",
suspended away from touching the dial plate.

thanks,
Arcsound
Charlottesville, VA

John Walton
August 13th 03, 01:33 PM
You can always get a Sam's Photofact, sometimes university or large
technical libraries will have sets, elsewise you have to order -- you need
the chasis number and model etc.