PDA

View Full Version : FA: Altec tube mic and Urei 1176, 3 days left

Brian Birge
August 7th 03, 04:40 PM
Less than 3 days left on these items, no reserve, they will sell for
whatever the market says they will.

-------------------------------
Urei 1176:

Brand new 1176LN reissue from Universal Audio. Exact down to the component
level of the original black face units. Purchased from Mercenary Audio with
a transferable warranty and you know the reputation of those guys for good
service and gear. It works flawlessly and will provide you with the true
smooth compression we've come to expect from these units over the years.
Comes with manual and original box.

Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23793&item=2549458222
-------------------------------
Altec tube mic:

Excellent condition Altec tube mic with power supply, approx vintage 1964.
This is the M30 system which consists of the 165a base, 525a power supply,
and cardioid capsule.

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41466&item=2549457788

Thanks! - Brian
www.DowntownSoundNC.com

Brian Birge
August 7th 03, 09:02 PM
Sorry all, my email auto posted this a bunch of times, not sure why. Wasn't
trying to be a spammer... - Brian
www.DowntownSoundNC.com

----