PDA

View Full Version : DeckII v2.6 and a Korg 1212 I/O?

UberJelly
August 6th 03, 08:47 PM
Hi All,
I'm looking for someone/anyone who might have run the combination of (then
Macromedia's) DeckII v2.6 and a Korg 1212 I/O audio interface. I recently
came into posession of a 1212 card and I'm trying to run it under the old
DeckII program. I've found docs on both the Korg and BIAS (who acquired
Deck a while ago) web sites that specifically refer to a plugin for the Korg
1212. Tech support at both companies, however, point to each other for the
drivers. They were really helpful.

The Korg url states :

http://www.korg.com/1212faq/1212_and_deck_ii.htm

and the BIAS url states.

http://www.bias-inc.com/cgi/z/tech_files.cgi?mode=display&number=1076

If anyone know how this was configured in MacOS and where to find the DeckII
plugin I would really appreciate your advice. You can reach me at
directly.

thanks,
Ken.