PDA

View Full Version : Cable requirements for Shure Cartridges

shaun
August 4th 03, 03:49 PM
Hi,
Anyone any thoughts on what sort of cable I'd best use to connect the
Shure M44C pickup to the amp in an old AMI Continental jukebox?
Critically its the size of the cable that limits what I can fit, too
thck seems to affect the balance of the tone arm
Cheers
Shaun

Trevor Wilson
August 5th 03, 04:29 AM
"shaun" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi,
> Anyone any thoughts on what sort of cable I'd best use to connect the
> Shure M44C pickup to the amp in an old AMI Continental jukebox?
> Critically its the size of the cable that limits what I can fit, too
> thck seems to affect the balance of the tone arm

**My favourite tone arm wire is the stuff manufactured by Van Den Hul. Very
strong, very flexible and easy to pull. It is, however, expensive. You may
want to look for an old turntable and remove the internal wiring from the
tone arm. Should be cost effective.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au