PDA

View Full Version : WTD: Chief Engineer for studio in SE USA

Brian Birge
August 3rd 03, 01:20 AM
**** careful with replies, crossposted thread ****

Check out our studio, www.downtownsoundnc.com, we are located in Raleigh,
North Carolina, recently voted best place to live in the country! This area
is prime for a large facility like ours, 3 state colleges and an amazing
music scene that is nationally recognized. We are looking for someone to
take over day to day studio management and session engineering.
Qualifications needed: at least 10 years of studio experience as a 2nd,
first or freelance engineer, extensive contacts with labels and proven
ability to develop new ones, a client focused attitude, and basic computer
skills such as ability to use Office, etc. Compensation includes commission,
engineering fees for sessions, base salary for management, and free board.
This is a unique profit opportunity for a seasoned professional who has some
self direction and vision. Send resumes including 3 professional references

Thanks! - Brian

Agent_C
August 3rd 03, 02:49 AM
There used to be a recording studio here in New York by the name of
'Downtown Sound'. Right at the end of Christopher Street, in the
village. Any connection?

A_C

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 20:20:03 -0400, "Brian Birge"