PDA

View Full Version : Re: High End Hyperbole

John Walton
August 1st 03, 10:06 PM
How about High End Technobabble
every couple of months I pick up a copy of one of the high end audio mags
just to reassure myself that I am not missing anything. it seems that the
same templates are pulled off MSWord to describe the high end frisson etc.,
etc.

keep feeding the quacking geese.