PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha HTR-5460 problem

Richter
July 28th 03, 09:11 AM
Greetings,

This is my first post here. I hope this is place to post my problem.

I'm facing problem to which I don't know solution with Yamaha HTR-5460
receiver. Thing is that I got one of those for American market and can't
scan frequencies in my country; I live in Europe-Croatia. Is there a way to
adjust receiver to scan even frequencies? American model skips even
frequencies. I opened receiver and there are places on board marked with
stars (*). What components should I change, add or adjust???

Thanks for any help.