Zipperhead
July 21st 03, 10:33 PM
http://www.shakti-innovations.com./hallograph.htm

Rich Andrews
July 22nd 03, 02:17 AM
(Zipperhead) wrote in
:

> http://www.shakti-innovations.com./hallograph.htm

Why should we check out that nonsense? Are you spamming for those people?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

Richard D Pierce
July 22nd 03, 02:52 AM
(Zipperhead) wrote in
:

> http://www.shakti-innovations.com./hallograph.htm

"Zipperhead" seems such an appropriate name for a shill for this
sort of flimflammery.

One of the most amusing quotes from the sight, a review, says:

"Unlike his more discreet Shakti Stones, which have become
the favorite whipping boy of stiffs in audio academic society,
here is something out in the open."

Some minor corrections: the Shakti Stone are not the whipping
boys, but rather the laughing stock. Second, the only stiffs
involved are clearly the targets of this clearly cynical
marketing nonsense. Third, I can't honestly see how he might
suggest that "discreet" is an appropriate word to use in this
context: how "discreet" can a true snake oil salesman be?

That out of the way, I suppose having them out in the open is a
good thing, because these sorts of high-end freak-show
spectacles can be exposed for what they are.

Perhaps Ben would care to share his explanation of the operating
principles behind the "hallograph" with the "audio academic
community?"

--
| Dick Pierce |
| Professional Audio Development |

Kevin McMurtrie
July 22nd 03, 06:28 AM
In article >,
(Zipperhead) wrote:

> http://www.shakti-innovations.com./hallograph.htm

That's some seriously stupid ****. The whole web site is a catalog of
old scams.

Zipperhead
July 22nd 03, 09:30 PM
In article >, says...

(Zipperhead) wrote in
:

>> http://www.shakti-innovations.com./hallograph.htm
>>

>"Zipperhead" seems such an appropriate name for a shill for this
>sort of flimflammery.

No. I just posted it thinking someone would get a laugh.

Actually Dick I am one of your biggest fans.