PDA

View Full Version : Re: Sansui TU-717 mods

Thomas
July 10th 03, 10:12 PM
Many places you can go to do this:

a user in Audiogon is selling his TU-717 mod version and he has many info in
his selling page:
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?misctunr&1062295651

www.classicaudio.com has a tech dept. that can do the job.

Don Scott in NJ can also help you out. (check him out in Audiogon)

Depend on where you live and pick the nearest one.

Tom

om...