PDA

View Full Version : Please help w/Onkyo TX DS595

Dan
July 9th 03, 11:54 PM
Hi,
I'm having a problem w/my TX DS595 where I can hear the sound from one
input source on another. e.g., I can can hear the TV sound when the
receiver has CD as the input mode. I can hear the TV sound even while
a CD is playing, not loud but it's there. It only appears to be the TV
bleeding over into other inputs. I've had the unit for 1 1/2 yrs. and
haven't had any probs. Any idea what might be causing this? thanks.

Dan

Remove NOSPAM from address when replying

Mark D. Zacharias
July 10th 03, 02:55 AM
Maybe a bad input selector IC.

Time to take it to a shop.