PDA

View Full Version : Re: stereo amplifier - Denon PMA-1055R or which one ?

Quan Tran
July 9th 03, 06:00 PM
The 1055 has two power transformers (one for each channel), the 655
has only one for both channels. Two transformers are considered to be
better than one. I guess they sound quite similar.

I have a Denon 735R (older version of 1055R) and I am satisfied.

Stereo amplifiers nowadays rarely have a digital input. Most
multi-channel receivers have.