PDA

View Full Version : Soliloquy speakers, is this company still around?

Mark
September 4th 03, 01:03 AM
I've found some reviews of these Soliloquy speakers but they
seem to have dates of 2000 or earlier. Is this company
still alive? What's the web page? I searched google for
a home page but didn't see it.

thanks,
Mark

Kalman Rubinson
September 4th 03, 01:33 AM
On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 20:03:37 -0400, Mark > wrote:

>I've found some reviews of these Soliloquy speakers but they
>seem to have dates of 2000 or earlier. Is this company
>still alive? What's the web page? I searched google for
>a home page but didn't see it.

http://www.solspeak.com/index2.html

Came up first in a Google search for "Soliloquy."

Kal

Mark
September 4th 03, 03:57 AM
Kalman Rubinson wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 20:03:37 -0400, Mark > wrote:
>

>>I've found some reviews of these Soliloquy speakers but they
>>seem to have dates of 2000 or earlier. Is this company
>>still alive? What's the web page? I searched google for
>>a home page but didn't see it.
>
> http://www.solspeak.com/index2.html
>
> Came up first in a Google search for "Soliloquy."
>
> Kal

Hmm, no wonder I didn't see it, it requires flash.
I HATE flash only pages.

thanks,
Mark