PDA

View Full Version : FS: Audio Amateur back issues 1981-1983 complete

Stephan Goldstein
July 13th 03, 02:39 PM
I'm clearing out 20 years' worth of back issues which I don't care
to move to my new home. All these are in excellent condition - in
fact, I just removed the 1981 set from the original shrink-wrap a
couple of weeks ago to take a quick look through. They've been
sitting on my shelf in their original wrapper for 10+ years!

These can be yours, delivered in the US, for $10 per year or $25
for all three years together. Please contact me off-group by email
if you'd like to purchase these.

The sending email address has been massively mangled in a feeble
and probably futile attempt to slow down the spammers. My real
mailing address is sgold att alum dott mit dott edu dott

BUT you'll first have to replace the 'att' with the symbol and remove
the dotts.

PayPal works, as do most other forms of payment.