PDA

View Full Version : FA: Complete Car Computer - MP3, WMA, GPS, Auto PC

Victor
July 12th 03, 05:31 AM
The auction is for a very small computer that was designed and built
to run in a car. The parts for the computer were specifically selected
so that they would run directly off of the 12 volts of a car battery,
without the need for an inefficient power inverter. This computer is
fully assembled and ready to go. Once you supply a 12V powersource
(such as power from a cigerette lighter or hard wired), the computer
powers up and is ready for use on the road.

This car computer was puchased and built to run in my Nissan
Pathfinder, but payments on my summer water hobbies require me to sell
this.

The car computer and all included parts work 100%.

The computer, case and all included equipment are in mint condition.
All of the listed parts are less than 2 months old.

The car computer is currently running Windows XP Professional, but you
are welcome to install the operating system of your choice.

The car computer package is very small for a full fledged computer.
The dimensions for the case with all included parts installed are:
Width: 7 1/2"
Length: 8 1/2"
Height: 4"
The auto PC can be safely run lying flat, or up on it's side depending
on the space in your car/truck.

If your interested in more specs, and the auction, it's posted at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3034308599&category=18798&rd=1

Thanks
Vic