PDA

View Full Version : FS: Kenwood Speakers and Subwoofer for Home Theater or Music!

Matt Au
July 11th 03, 02:48 AM
I have a set of 5.1 setup from Kenwood for sale. The speakers, all rated
for 100W input, and the subwoofer are about 3 yrs old and are in excellent
condition. They are lightly used. I am looking for $300 (cdn) or best
offers. Price is negotiable. Please email me with questions or offers.
My email is .

The specs are as follow:

Main Speakers - Kenwood JL-508
3 way 3 speaker tower system
12" cone woofer
4" cone midrange
0.5" titanium dome tweeter
Sensitivity is 92 dB/W at 1 m
Frequency response is 45Hz to 20kHz
Normal impedance is 8 omhs

Surround and Centre Speakers - Kenwood CDS-158
Centre
two 4" cone
Sensitivity is 89 dB/W at 1 m
Frequency response is 70Hz to 20kHz
Normal impedance is 8 omhs

Surround
one 4" cone
Sensitivity is 88 dB/W at 1 m
Frequency response is 80Hz to 20kHz
Normal impedance is 8 omhs

Subwoofer - Kenwood SW-1050W (see review here:
http://www.audioreview.com/PRD_119913_2741crx.aspx)
150W RMS into 4 ohms from 20Hz to 200Hz with no more than 0.09% THD
12" polypropylene cone
Normal impedance is 4 omhs