PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Marantz 2225 Receiver - $50 or trade for WC-22 Wood Case

unc80
July 7th 03, 11:00 PM
FS/FT: Marantz 2225 Receiver - $50 or trade for WC-22 Wood Case

Beautiful Marantz 2225 receiver in excellent cosmetic condition except
the bottom left corner of faceplate is slightly bent...
about 1/4" area of corner and is only noticeable when up close.
Electronically, all functions work fine and all dial lamps have been
replaced.
Has 2 imperfections that someone with knowledge and time could
probably fix..1) when FM station is in strongest position and
stereo light on, the FM tuning meter stays slightly to left and not in
center position.. 2) Volume increases quickly after knob is
turned up 1/3 of the way (about 10 o'clock)... sound is fine and very
clean up to that point but, but then it seems to rise toward high
volume
and naturally start to distort some. (someone suggested that this
could be due to the preamp sensitivity not being aligned with the
amp?)
Again, someone with right knowledge may know exactly how to fix.. I
don't. Will sell for $50 plus UPS shipping from Chapel Hill, NC.. OR
will trade even for a Marantz WC-22 Wood Case in very good condition.
For detail specs on the 2225, see www.classic-audio.com. Located in
Chapel Hill near I40.. Please email if interested in a picture.
Thanks!

Tweak96
July 12th 03, 05:30 AM
HI
I WILL TAKE THE RECIVER,FOR $50
PLEASE E-MAIL ME OR CALL ME AT 330-263-4349
THANK YOU
MIKE
PS.I HAVE SOME AUDIO ALCHEMY GEAR TO TRADE IF YOU WANT