Subj: Re: audio.net market info...
Date: 7/2/2003 5:55:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: (Doug)

Ken:

I found out about you from the Usenet group: rec.audio.marketplace, and
actually, what drew you to my attention was the ongoing McCarty saga.
In my case at least, McCarty's diatribes and nonsense acted as an
advertising vehicle for your business!

All the best : Doug

>"Ken Drescher" > wrote:
>
>> This is the third SX-1050 I've offered, all with different serial numbers.
>> Every image was different too.
>

>Notice Drescherdumpster always fails to address the FACTS. Here's the FACTS
>about Drescherdumpster. Com!
>

>> Sherwood DD-4030C Dual Auto Reverse Cassette Deck, $79
>
>First advertismement, May 20, 2002

<P><a href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.html>audio.net</a>, Used
Audio Shop<P>Brands: Marantz, Pioneer, Kenwood, Advent, Apt, JBL, Technics,
Magnepan, Harman Kardon, AR and many others.<P>100% Customer Satisfaction
Guaranteed since 1995.

Robert Morein
July 6th 03, 06:03 PM
Ken, congrats on the sales.

However, I would not trust Brian L. McCarty in your shipping department.
Although I am all in favor of hiring the mentally impaired, McCarty has a
bad attitude that walk-in customers would find offensive.

Best regards,
Bob Morein
Chairman, Worldjazz Television
(Not associated with worldjazz.com or Brian L. McCarty)