PDA

View Full Version : Re: For Sale : New 2003 Creek OBH-21SE / OBH 21SE amplifier - authorized dealer

RB
July 3rd 03, 09:36 AM
Hi and thanks for looking ! ! !

For Sale : New 2003 Creek OBH-21SE / OBH 21SE amplifier - authorized dealer

Complete information available at . . .
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?ampstran&1060964758

As always, Buy with Complete Confidence & Assurance at The Sound Emporium.

Our valued customers and clients speak VOLUMES about our products and our
service at The Sound Emporium Client Feedback Website. Click here . . .
http://www.usfamily.net/web/soundemporium/index.htm

All products are in stock and ready for immediate shipping.

Thanks again ! ! !

The Sound Emporium
Authorized Creek Dealer

P.S. Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that we are an Authorized Creek Dealer. As
Lee Hodges, another McCarty ALIAS, Brian PERSONALLY contacted the Creek who
contacted Roy Hall, our U.S. Creek distributor, and VERIFIED that we are an
Authorized Creek Dealer. YIPPEE ! ! ! Thanks, Lee