PDA

View Full Version : RAO is a sewer

Mark D. Zacharias
August 28th 03, 10:43 AM
First of all, I'd like to thank Mr. Middius for the unwarranted, though
somewhat humorous, personal attack.

Must have hit a nerve, eh?

RAO is a sewer for exactly this reason. It may as well be called

"Rec.Audio.Namecalling" .

Even those who are "heroes" on other Groups seem to assume a different
persona in RAO, descending into the same nonsense as most of the others are
engaged in.

I quit following RAO precisely for this reason. I've no interest in these ad
hominum personal attacks.

Mark Z.

George M. Middius
August 28th 03, 11:49 AM
Mark D. Zacharias said:

> First of all, I'd like to thank Mr. Middius for the unwarranted, though
> somewhat humorous, personal attack.
>
> Must have hit a nerve, eh?

No, stupid. What world do you live in where human beings have to be
annoyed in order to make a pungent, yet humorous, observation about
a flaming asshole?

> I quit following RAO precisely for this reason. I've no interest in these ad
> hominum[sic] personal attacks.

Are you applying to be promoted to sinker?

TCS
August 28th 03, 04:12 PM
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:43:04 GMT, Mark D. Zacharias > wrote:
> First of all, I'd like to thank Mr. Middius for the unwarranted, though
> somewhat humorous, personal attack.

> I quit following RAO precisely for this reason. I've no interest in these ad
> hominum personal attacks.

You must be pretty easily amused. The middiot isn't sentient and it
hasn't been taken offline for fresh programming for at least 3 years.

Kruger wouldn't be so pathetic if he didn't argue incessantly with the
middiot and its clones. Reminds me of when I once installed a copy of
eliza as an e-mail filter/script and had an idiot spend the better part of
three months argueing with it. Heck, I once had an idiot argue for three
weeks with an e-mail filter that simply said "You've been added to a jerk
list and your e-mail has been deleted unread. Go away." Some people
simply have to get the last word in even if they're argueing with
automation.

Killfile the middiot, trotsky, kruger, etc. and watch the s/n of the
newsgroup go up by 90db.

Arny Krueger
August 28th 03, 06:55 PM
"TCS" > wrote in message
news:slrnbks6vm.2f3c.The.Central.Scrutinizer@turin g.kaosol.net

> Killfile the middiot, trotsky, kruger, etc. and watch the s/n of the
> newsgroup go up by 90db.

Here's a (much needed) clue - Singh is long gone, out of the audio business,
kaput.